Product Benefits: HELPS FOR
- Levels Vata Dosha
- Anti-inflammatory Action
- Reduces Chronic pain
- Brings down swelling & sensitization
- Manages depression
- Enhances sleep
- Reduces stress and anxiety
Mechanism of action of each Active Ingredient:
Medical Cannabis exerts its action via two vital and active components, cannabidiol (CBD) and delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). THC,one of the active ingredients in cannabis, activates cannabinoid receptors type 1 and 2 i.e CB1 and CB2 receptors (1-2).
● 2-arachidonoyl-sn-glycerol (2-AG), anandamide and endocannabinoids are produced in injured tissues via distinct biochemical pathways that are known to suppress sensitization and inflammation by activation of cannabinoid (CB) receptors (3-5).
● The compounds in Vijaya ultimately attach to cannabinoid receptors in the brain when someone drinks it. These receptors have the ability to alter mental equilibrium and produce euphoric effects. Some persons experience a decrease in depression symptoms as a result of this change (5).
● CBD and THC, reduce pain at the site of injury.The anti-inflammatory properties of THCs are primarily driven via activation of CB2 receptors on immune cells which ultimately dampens the body’s pain-inducing response to injury. Whereas, CBD reduces inflammation via blocking inflammatory mediators & shifting the activation of macrophage repair cells from the pro-inflammatory type to the anti-inflammatory type (6-9).