Vijaya, also known as Bhanga and cannabis, is an herbal medicine that has been utilized by Ayurvedic practitioners to treat a variety of diseases. Cannabis sativa Linn., a member of the Cannabinaceae family, is the plant’s botanical source.
For ages, Hakims and Vaidyas have given Vijaya extract for intestinal problems, excessive effort and weariness, deworming, diarrhoea, and gonorrhoea. It was administered directly to new wounds to encourage healing, and a paste of the plant was applied to local inflammations, erysipelas, neuralgia, haemorrhoids, and other conditions, and also used as an anodyne or sedative.
This plant has recently piqued the interest of many researchers because of its therapeutic properties, which include anti-emetic properties against chemotherapy-induced vomiting, glaucoma (intraocular pressure), insomnia, anxiety, depression, epilepsy, and pain, among others.
In this article, an attempt has been made to know Vijaya and its beneficial portions.
Vijaya extract refers to an extract of leaves that has the whole cannabinoid, terpene, and flavonoids profile found in the Hemp plant. In traditional therapeutic reasons, full-spectrum crude is combined with carriers with comparable characteristics.
It is a Cannabis Oil that is fully extracted from it. This extract using ethanol as a solvent in the form of alcohol extraction. It’s not diluted in any manner, and it does not include any carrier oil.
It has the consistency of a thick paste, is obtained considerably cleaner from RSO (Rick Simpson’s Oil).
In addition to THC and CBD, and it contains a variety of cannabinoids with medical qualities, such as CBN (cannabinol), which treats sleep problems among other disorders, and CBG (cannabigerol), which has anti-inflammatory effects, to mention a few.
And it is consumed by cancer patients all across the globe to cure malignancies, skin diseases, metabolic issues, and other autoimmune ailments.
What Are the Main Advantages of Vijaya Extract?
The Vijaya Extract has a magnificent potential for pain treatment, inflammation reduction, lubricating epidermis and joints, alleviating arthritis, decreasing swelling, and enhancing joint motions when combined with Hemp seed oil.
It is very beneficial for exercise rehabilitation, athletes, and those dealing with inflammatory disorders. If combined with a correct diet and supplement plan, cannabis oil treatment can be as effective as any other current conventional therapy. The therapy has no known adverse side effects and has enhanced the quality of life for all people with chronic illnesses worldwide.
Vijaya Extract, the Ayurvedic term for cannabis, provides several health advantages, including:
- Chronic pain alleviation
- Regulates and prevents diabetes
- Prevents cancer chemotherapy-induced nausea, vomiting, appetite loss, fatigue, and neuropathy, etc.
- Helps with depression, post-traumatic stress disorders, mental problems, and emotional eating disorders treatment
- Controls seizures and epilepsy.
- Assists with ADHD/ADD.
- Eases arthritis, osteoporosis, atherosclerosis patients deal with the pain.
- Assists with PTSD symptoms.
- Aids provide relief to an individual with multiple sclerosis.
- Assists with alcoholism and abuse.
- Slows the progression of Alzheimer’s illness, Fibromyalgia, etc.
- Shows promise in Autism treatment.
- Prevent viral infections like Cold, Cough, Flu, Herpes, Encephalitis, etc.
- Help to treat PMS, PCOS/PCOD, Endometriosis, Menstrual pain and cramps, gynaecological concerns, Hormonal imbalances.
- Aids for Thyroid conditions.
- Mental conditions: ADD/ADHD, Anxiety, Autism/ ASD, Manic depressive disorder/ Bipolar Affective disorder, Schizophrenia
- Chronic non-malignant pain, neuropathy in general, Migraine
- Treats skin diseases- Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne, Hair loss, Itching, etc.
- Aid in gastrointestinal infections like IBS/IBD, GERD
- Use in Dental pain and conditions, Periodontitis
- Use to treat lung diseases such as COPD, Asthma, TB
- Treats cardiovascular diseases, stroke, hypertension, etc.
- And also helpful for treating eye diseases like glaucoma and macular degeneration, etc.
- This extract has also been used to treat a variety of libido-related sexual disorders and other dysfunctions.
How to Take a Dose of Vijaya Extract?
Since it is concentrated and extremely strong, the tip of a toothpick is generally used to measure the first dosage. Begin with 1/2 an uncooked rice grain once or twice a day and titrate as suggested by your doctor.
What Makes It Awesome!
Overall Vijaya extract has received a lot of traction in recent years because of its general acceptability. Many nations and countries have adopted it on a global scale, and many more are grappling with its consequences.
This extract will be widely prescribed by medical practitioners. Always make certain that you are purchasing your Vijaya extract goods from a trustworthy source to receive the most exceptional quality items.